優美西洋歌曲動畫


Hold me for a while (再擁抱我一會兒)

 


 

Hold me for a while
擁抱我一會兒-中英對照歌


*Hold, hold me for a while
擁抱我一會兒


I know this won't last forever
我知道,這樣是不會長久


So hold, hold me tonight
所以今晚擁抱住我


Before the morning takes you away
在明日清晨帶你走之前


What's that sparkle in your eyes?
是什麼在妳眼中閃耀著?


Is it tears that I see?
那是我看見的淚水嗎?


Oh tomorrow you are gone
明日你將會離開


So tomorrow I'm alone
那麼明天我將會獨自一人


Short moments of time
這會是光陰的一剎那


We have left to share our love
我倆將要留下來互相分享愛


We're in each others arms
我倆互相擁抱在懷中


Soon we're miles apart
但很快我倆就要分手了


Can you imagine how I'll miss?
你能想像到,我會多麼想念你嗎?


Your touch and your kiss?
想著你的觸摸,你的香吻嗎?


Short moments of time
這將是光陰的一剎那


We have left to share our love
我倆將要留下來互相分享愛


Hold, hold me for a while
擁抱我一會兒


Hold, hold me now
現在擁抱住我


From dusk to dawn all night long
從今晚的黃昏到黎明


Save, save me now
現在來挽救我


A short moment of time
這將會是光陰的一剎那


 


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Sandy 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()